Thursday, June 9, 2011

RIP Kazu

This is a demo piece from my teacher Kazuhiko Sano who has passed away last week. I still feel hard to believe this sad news...but I was relieved that I've been told that he left in peace.

I had been taking his class for 2 years, and during that time, I've been through some very low moments in my art path, with his help and encouragement, I found a new direction for myself.
Last year I became one of his assistants in his painting class, from all those time I spent with him, I saw an artist who had endless passion for art, and teaching.

The painting is now sitting with my works in my apartment. I'm very greatful that he left this piece for me, I will always remember all the things he taught me. Wish one day I could be an artist like him, always be passionate, always be inspiring for others.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment